The Battlevalue is a ship value that can be set via the ship’s friendly code an that determines in which order different ships will fight in a bigger battle.
Battlevalue examples for different ship friendly codes:
|with mission ‘Kill’||with P.E. and ‘Kill’ set|
- The ship with the lowest battle value is the most aggressive and will fight first.
- If two ships have the same battle value, the lower ID# ship will fight first.
- Ships without Primary Enemy or mission ‘Kill’ set will only fight if they are being attacked.
- All codes that don’t have exactly three numbers will be given a base battle value of 1015.
- Battle values do not apply in the “Priority Intercept Attack” sub-phase (otherwise known as “cloaked intercept”), which happens before all other combat (and is processed in reverse ship ID# order).
- The above friendly codes are examples; of course you can put any code.
- Matching friendly codes will not fight.
- Exceptions are NUK and ATT (ship to planet combat) and NTP, MKT and LFM (ship to ship combat).
- One- and two-digit friendly codes are known to be unreliable and so are not included in this chart. While errors have been recorded with low-value numeric codes, our testing indicates that these are more likely due to matching than any other cause.